HOST FAMILIES SOUGHT: We need ten host families to welcome Japanese girls (2 girls/home) Friday, Sept. 25 to Monday, Sept. 28, 2015. Host families will be paid $90 for the 3-night stay and the girls all speak English. Please pick up a form in the main office if you are interested in helping out.
Abby's Closet Prom Gown Giveaway Event has thousands of beautiful dresses for your students to select from absolutely free of charge to help make prom dreams come true. The Giveaway is being held at the Oregon Convetion Center on the following dates: Saturday, March 28, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. and Sunday, March 29, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
777 NE Martin Luther King Blvd. - Portland, Oregon
Spring Conferences are April 1, 2 & 3 with early dismissal at 11:50 a.m.
• Wednesday, April 1: Periods 1, 2 & 4
• Thursday, April 2: Periods 5, 6 & 7
• Thursday will be our late night for conferences from 5:30 - 8:30 p.m.
• Friday, April 3: All Periods
Please CALL your students' teachers if you wish to schedule one or more conferences
THIS WEEK at WHS
Friday, March 27, 2015
- V Girls TENNIS, H vs. Ft. Vancouver - 3:30 p.m.
- JV / V BASEBALL, H vs. Kalama - 4:00 / 4:00 p.m.
- JV / V Boys SOCCER, @ R. A. Long - 4:00 / 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 28, 2015
- TRACK, @ Tiger Invitational (Battle Ground) - 10:00
- Sadie Hawkins Superhero Dance - CANCELLED
Monday, March 30, 2015
- Girls TENNIS, @ Centralia - 3:30 p.m.
- Girls GOLF, H vs. Fort Vancouver - 3:30 p.m.
- JV / V SOFTBALL, @ Heritage - 4:00 / 4:00 p.m.
- JV BASEBALL, @ R. A. LONG - 4:00 p.m.
- V BASEBALL, H vs. R. A. LONG - 4:00 p.m.
- PAC Meeting, WHS Library - 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, March 31, 2015
- Dodgeball Tournament - 3:00 p.m.
Wednesday, April 1, 2015
- (Periods 1-2-4) EARLY RELEASE @ 11:25 a.m.: Parent-Teacher Conferences
- JV / V SOFTBALL, @ Rochester - 4:00 / 4:00 p.m.
- V BASEBALL, H vs. Hockinson - 4:00 p.m.
- JV BASEBALL, @ Hockinson - 4:00 p.m.
- JV / V Boys SOCCER, @ Ridgefield - 5:00 / 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, April 2, 2015
- (Periods 5-6-7) EARLY RELEASE @ 11:25 a.m.: Parent-Teacher Conferences
- TRACK, @ Ridgefield - 3:30 p.m.
- Girls TENNIS, H vs. Hockinson - 4:00 p.m.
UPCOMING EVENTS :
30 - PAC Meeting, WHS Library - 6:30 p.m.
1-3 - EARLY DISMISSAL at 11:25 a.m.: Parent Conferences
6-10 - NO SCHOOL: Spring Break
13 - Parenting Wisely #5, 6:00 p.m.
14 - WHS Choir Concert, Washburn Auditorium - 7:00 p.m.
16 - Curriculum NIght, 6:00 p.m.
17 - Blue Note Cafe', Washburn Auditorium - 7:00 p.m.
18 - Jr.-Sr. PROM, @ Abernethy Center - 8:00 - 11:00 p.m.
27 - PAC Meeting, WHS Library - 6:30 p.m.
1 - There IS school on this day to make up for the snow day on November 14.
25 - NO SCHOOL: Memorial Day
SCHOOL LUNCH PRICES - 2014-15:
Breakfast Elementary $1.55 Breakfast Middle School $1.80 Breakfast High School $1.85 Breakfast Adult $2.10 Lunch Elementary $2.50 Lunch Middle School $2.70 Lunch High School $2.95 Lunch Adult $3.40
Washougal Community Education & Recreation (WCER) is a department of the Washougal School District that offers educational and recreational activities for area citizens of all ages. To view and/or download the WCER catalog, please visit our website: www.washougal.k12.wa.us/wcer.
NEWS from our SCHOOL NURSE:
- Washougal is now registered with MyLocker.net. with instant benefits for our school's families, friends and faculty. You can now get 50% off a custom Washougal t-shirt for every student! MyLocker sponsors 100% of the cost of this special promotion. Go to www.mylockershop and login. (Your Username: Washougal / Password: Panthers) Follow the easy directions. WHS will earn 12% on all sales - all year long!
- Click Here for WASHOUGAL HS ASB CARD & PARTICIPATION FEE GUIDELINES
- Washougal School District NONDISCRIMINATION POLICY
- WHS Alumni Connection: http://alumniclass.com/washougal
In case of bad winter weather conditions,
be sure to check major Portland television/radio stations
for news of late start, school closure, or event cancellation.