GRAD NIGHT FUNDRAISERS: Click on event for more information.
Spaghetti Feed & Silent Auction - Saturday, March 14, 5:00 p.m.
Spring Pie Orders - Order due 3/14 for delivery on 3/25.
There WILL be school on Friday, March 13 - It is a snow make-up day for November 13.
THIS WEEK at WHS
Friday, March 6, 2015
- Spring Sports Tryouts & Practices
Saturday, March 7, 2015
- Clark County Vocal Solo and Ensemble Competition, throughout building - All Day
Monday, March 9, 2015
- Spring Sports Tryouts & Practices
- Community Services Northwest Family Education Class, Career Center - 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, March 10, 2015
- Girls GOLF, @ Kelso Jamboree (3 Rivers) - 1:00 p.m.
- Parenting Wisely Workshop #4, WHS Commons - 5:30 p.m. for dinner, 6:00 p.m. for workshop
Wednesday, March 11, 2015
- EARLY RELEASE @ 1:45 p.m.: Teacher Planning
- Girls BASKETBALL BANQUET, WHS Commons - 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Thursday, March 12, 2015
- Girls GOLF, @ Green Mountain - 3:00 p.m.
- Boys BASKETBALL Banquet, WHS Commons - 7:00 p.m.
UPCOMING EVENTS :
7 - Choral Solo/Ensemble Competition, WHS - All Day
9 - Community Services NW Parent Education Class, Career Center - 6:00 p.m.
10 - Parenting Wisely #4 - 5:30 p.m. for dinner, 6:00 p.m. for workshop
13 - There IS school on this day to make up for the snow day on November 13.
13-14 - WHS Drama: "39 Steps", Washburn Auditorium - 7:00 p.m.
17-19 - 11th & 12th Grade HSPE Reading & Writing Retakes
20-21 - WHS Drama: "39 Steps", Washburn Auditorium - 7:00 p.m.
24 - WHS Band Concert, Washburn Auditorium - 7:00 p.m.
26 - Mr. Washougal Competition, Washburn Auditorium - 7:00 p.m.
28 - Sadie Hawkins Dance, WHS Commons - 8:00-11:00 p.m.
30 - PAC Meeting, WHS Library - 6:30 p.m.
Abby's Closet Prom Gown Giveaway Event has thousands of beautiful dresses for your students to select from absolutely free of charge to help make prom dreams come true. The Giveaway is being held at the Oregon Convetion Center on the following dates: Saturday, March 28, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. and Sunday, March 29, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. 777 NE Martin Luther King Blvd. - Portland, Oregon
1-3 - EARLY DISMISSAL at 11:25 a.m.: Parent Conferences
6-10 - NO SCHOOL: Spring Break
14 - WHS Choir Concert, Washburn Auditorium - 7:00 p.m.
27 - PAC Meeting, WHS Library - 6:30 p.m.
1 - There IS school on this day to make up for the snow day on November 14.
25 - NO SCHOOL: Memorial Day
SCHOOL LUNCH PRICES - 2014-15:
Breakfast Elementary $1.55 Breakfast Middle School $1.80 Breakfast High School $1.85 Breakfast Adult $2.10 Lunch Elementary $2.50 Lunch Middle School $2.70 Lunch High School $2.95 Lunch Adult $3.40
Washougal Community Education & Recreation (WCER) is a department of the Washougal School District that offers educational and recreational activities for area citizens of all ages. To view and/or download the WCER catalog, please visit our website: www.washougal.k12.wa.us/wcer.
NEWS from our SCHOOL NURSE:
- Washougal is now registered with MyLocker.net. with instant benefits for our school's families, friends and faculty. You can now get 50% off a custom Washougal t-shirt for every student! MyLocker sponsors 100% of the cost of this special promotion. Go to www.mylockershop and login. (Your Username: Washougal / Password: Panthers) Follow the easy directions. WHS will earn 12% on all sales - all year long!
- Click Here for WASHOUGAL HS ASB CARD & PARTICIPATION FEE GUIDELINES
- Washougal School District NONDISCRIMINATION POLICY
- WHS Alumni Connection: http://alumniclass.com/washougal
In case of bad winter weather conditions,
be sure to check major Portland television/radio stations
for news of late start, school closure, or event cancellation.