Are you interested in future plans for Washougal School District facilities and changes to be made for safety? Come to the Facility Meeting - Focus on Safety, in the WHS Library - 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, September 24.
Sad News: Former WHS Teacher, Mike Anderson passed away last weekend. Many of you will remember Mike as a business education teacher and basketball coach here in the late 80's and early 90's.
There will be a celebration of his life at Bainbridge High School on Saturday, September 27, at 10:00 a.m.
For more information: Click Here.
THIS WEEK at WHS
Tuesday, September 23, 2014
- Volunteer Fair, beginning at 8:50 a.m.
- JV/V SOCCER, @ Ridgefield - 5:00 / 7:00 p.m.
- C/JV/V VOLLEYBALL, @ Ridgefield - 5:30 / 5:30 / 7:00 p.m.
- SENIOR STUDENT & PARENT Information Night, Washburn Auditorium - 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday, September 24, 2014
- EARLY RELEASE @ 1:45 p.m. - Teacher Planning
- V GOLF @ Prairie Invite - 8:00 a.m.
- Boys TENNIS Pictures - 2:45 p.m.
- Facilities Meeting - Focus on Safety, WHS Library - 6:30 p.m.
Thursday, September 25, 2014
- Boys GOLF @ Hudson's Bay - 3:30 p.m.
- JV / V SOCCER, H vs. Hockinson - 5:00 / 7:00 p.m.
- C / JV / V VOLLEYBALL, H vs. Hockinson - 5:30 / 5:30 / 7:00 p.m.
Friday, September 26, 2014
- Boys TENNIS, H vs. Hudson's Bay - 3:30 p.m.
- Blue Note Cafe', Washburn Auditorium - 7:00 p.m.
- V FOOTBALL, @ R. A. Long - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, September 27, 2014
- C VOLLEYBALL, @ Heritage Tourney - 10:00 a.m.
- JV/V Girls SOCCER @ Kelso - 12:00 noon
Monday, September 29, 2014
- Pre-PSAT Meeting, Washburn Auditorium - 9:30 a.m.
- Boys TENNIS, @ R. A. Long - 3:30 p.m.
- X COUNTRY, @ Hudson's Bay - 4:00 p.m.
- JV FOOTBALL, H vs. R. A. Long - 6:00 p.m.
UPCOMING EVENTS :
23 - Senior Parent-Student Information Night, Washburn Auditorium - 6:00 p.m.
24 - Facility Meeting - Focus on Safety, WHS Library - 6:30 p.m.
26 - Blue Note Cafe' - Washburn Auditorium - 7:00 p.m.
29 - Parent Advisory Committee (PAC) Meeting, WHS Library - 630 p.m.
1-3 - Senior Project Approvals, WHS Career Center - All day
3 - Jostens Ring Orders, WHS Commons - Both lunches
13 - Picture Retake Day
17 - Healthy Youth Survey (See information link above)
24-25 - Homecoming Weekend
27-31 - Parent Conference Week: Early Dismissal at 11:25 a.m.
SCHOOL LUNCH PRICES - 2014-15:
Breakfast Elementary $1.55 Breakfast Middle School $1.80 Breakfast High School $1.85 Breakfast Adult $2.10 Lunch Elementary $2.50 Lunch Middle School $2.70 Lunch High School $2.95 Lunch Adult $3.40
Washougal Community Education & Recreation (WCER) is a department of the Washougal School District that offers educational and recreational activities for area citizens of all ages. To view and/or download the WCER catalog, please visit our website: www.washougal.k12.wa.us/wcer.
NEWS from our SCHOOL NURSE:
- Washougal is now registered with MyLocker.net. with instant benefits for our school's families, friends and faculty. You can now get 50% off a custom Washougal t-shirt for every student! MyLocker sponsors 100% of the cost of this special promotion. Go to www.mylockershop and login. (Your Username: Washougal / Password: Panthers) Follow the easy directions. WHS will earn 12% on all sales - all year long!
- Click Here for WASHOUGAL HS ASB CARD & PARTICIPATION FEE GUIDELINES
- Washougal School District NONDISCRIMINATION POLICY
- WHS Alumni Connection: http://alumniclass.com/washougal
In case of bad winter weather conditions,
be sure to check major Portland television/radio stations
for news of late start, school closure, or event cancellation.