Important Dates for Families (posted 1-28-2016)
February 12 - early release at 12:45 pm
February 15 President’s Day – no school
March 11 - early release at 12:45 pm
**March 30 – April 1 12:30 pm - 3 hour early release for Parent conferences
(please note the earlier dismissal time of 12:30 pm for conference week only)
April 4-8 spring break – no school
February Newsletter for Parents and Families (posted 2-1-2016)
Please read our monthly newsletter to find important dates and information about our school.
Booster February News (posted 2-4-2016)
The great Gause Booster group has their February newsletter ready for parents and families. In this issue are information about creating candy grams for students and staff for Valentines Day, a save the date for Family Bingo night, and info about the Artist in Residence program. plus a calendar of events and ways to get involved with the Boosters. Thanks for reading!
New After School Parent Pick-Up Procedure 2015-2016 (posted 9-3-2015)
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we iron out bugs in our student pick-up procedure. The safety of our students is our biggest concern.
• If your child will be picked up after school on a regular basis, enter on the south end of the building by the cafeteria and exit out the main lobby doors.
• A Parent Pick-Up Pass will be required. These passes are non-transferrable. If other adults will occasionally pick up your child, such as a grandparent, another parent or a family friend, they will need a separate pass.
• Picture identification is needed to acquire a Parent Pick-Up Pass.
• If transportation changes, please notify the office by 2:00 PM. You may call either 954-3700 or 954-3702. Or contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
• If there is a special situation with the adult picking up your child, please provide the office with the adult’s first and last name and have them bring picture identification.
Parent/Student Handbook 2015-16 (posted 8-1-2015)
Please use this link to download the updated parent/student handbook for the 2014-2015 school year.
Office Hours: 7:30 amó4:00 pm | School Hours: 9:00 amó3:30 pm; Wednesday 9:00 am —12:45 pm