New Student Registration


  Registration Form (English)    Registration Form (русский | Russian)    Registration Form (Español | Spanish)

Download and print the attached Registration Packet. The basic registration packet is the same for all schools. However, depending on student grade level, additional information may be required. Please refer to lists and links below for additional requirements.

To register your child, please bring the completed registration packet and additional required documents to the school of enrollment.  If you are unable to print these, you may request a paper copy at your child’s school.

During the summer, when schools are closed, registration packets can be turned into the district office. Please note that the district office is closed on Fridays during most of the summer.

Please bring the entire completed Registration packet along with the following documents when registering your child:

    • Registration Packet
    • Birth Certificate *
    • Copy of the most recent report card, if available
    • Immunization information**
  • GRADES 2 – 8:
    • Registration Packet
    • Copy of most the recent report card, if available
    • Immunization information**
  • GRADES 9 – 12:
    • Registration Packet
    • Transcript
    • 9th graders can bring a copy of most recent report card
    • Withdrawal grades (if enrolling after the semester has begun)
    • Immunization information*
    • Verification of District Residency form and supporting documents listed on form
    • State Assessment scores, if any
    • State History Requirement completion verification
    • Birth Certificate *
  • IEP and current evaluation – if your child is receiving Special Services
  • 504 or Individual Health Plan (IHP) – if your child has one.

* To request a Washington State issued birth certificate, click here.  For all other states, we suggest searching for the state’s name plus birth certificate in your favorite search engine to find the process to request one.

** Immunization Information

Upon registration, you must provide current immunization information for your student(s).


Washougal School District © 2020 All Rights Reserved. NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATION | ACCESSIBILITY | PRIVACY POLICY