Jordan Tyner, Class of 2021
“Jordan has excelled and grown during his four years in high school. He accomplished his goal of achieving a 4.0 at WHS last semester in his 3 classes at the high school. He is now employed and doing very well with his peers and staff and is looking forward to the next phase of his life after graduation. The grit and determination he has will continue to pay dividends in the future. We can all learn from Jordan’s example.”

oliverOliver Callihan, Class of 2022
“Oliver is an outstanding student in my AP Psychology class. His engagement and participation is greatly appreciated. I have been lucky enough to have long conversations with him and it has really shown me his character and who he is as a person. He is an absolute delight to have in class. He has musical talent that he has shared with me and is able to take on the creative part of production with the guidance of his father. Such a cool all around kid!”

Evanee Schell, Class of 2023
“Evanee is the kind of student I admire–one who sincerely seeks to improve her skills for improvement sake (note my alliteration for emphasis). Evanee is new to WHS, so she didn’t know anyone. However, she has taken this in stride and holds a positive attitude while keeping her grades strong in challenging classes. She has asked about ways to get involved, taking a proactive approach. WHS is proud of this New Panther!”

Gracie Miller, Class of 2024
“Gracie demonstrates outstanding academic performance and participates in class either in chat or with her mic. She is an exemplary student even during our online learning. She is almost always smiling in class and brings her energy with her to our Zoom. She always reaches out for help and she seems to take everything going on in our lives in stride.”