Enrollment and Registration
Summer school Credit Recovery is a Community Education Program. Please download the flier and register using this link.
Welcome to Washougal High School. We are excited to welcome your student to Panther country. Our goal is that the following information will answer your questions on how to enroll/registrar at WHS.
Enrollment Date for the 2017-18 School Year
- Tuesday, September 5, 2017
- 9 a.m.–12th & 11th grade students (that have not yet enrolled/signed up for classes)
- 12:00 p.m.–10th & 9th grade students (that have not yet enrolled/signed up for classes)
- Students will get a tour, learn about student activities/events, understand graduation requirements and pick classes for the 2017-18 school year. They will also be able to pay ASB fees, get student ID card, and check out their Chromebook. Their schedule will be ready by the Sept 5 WHS Panther Welcome Night.
- Residence Requirement
Students must reside within the boundaries of Washougal High School or have permission to attend through an approved boundary exception obtained from the district office. Entering students must be enrolled by a legal guardian.
- Enrollment/Registration Packet
The following forms must be completed as a part of the registration packet to enroll your student at WHS. Each form must be completed prior to enrollment. The complete packet can be picked up at Washougal School District Office or obtained from the Washougal High School Counseling Center during school hours. You can also download the packet by clicking HERE.
- Request for Records
- Verification of Residency
- Washougal School District Registration Form (with copy of birth certificate)
- Home Language Survey
- Ethnicity and Race Data Collection Form
- Student Health History
- Certificate of Immunization Status (must be filled in and signed by guardian)
- Student Housing Questionnaire
- Non-Disclosure Form The following additional documents are helpful to have at the time of enrollment.
- Withdrawal grades (if enrolling after the semester has begun)
- Birth Certificate
- Parenting Plan or any court orders that may impact who may contact your student.
Please contact Deana DeGrande, Counseling Secretary, to make an appointment to register your student at 360-954-3126.