Athletics & Activitiesamylyall2023-11-02T08:28:31-07:00
Students must have the following to be cleared through the office prior to practicing:
- Complete FamilyID Registration (link below)
- A current sports physical (valid for 2 years from time of physical exam) – paperwork must be brought to JMS office. Form available below.
- A valid ASB card – $20 ($0 if eligible for free/reduced lunch/HB1660)
- Pay the sports fee – $20 per sport ($0 if eligible for free/reduced lunch/HB1660)
- Academic Eligibility – (must be passing at least 5 classes with a minimum 2.0 GPA) – students may be placed on academic probation for three weeks.
- All school fines/fees must be paid before the first practice/try-out.
Please print both forms for your medical provider to complete: