2023–2024 Preschool Registration:
To register, please read this letter and complete the attached 2023-2024 school year preschool agreement and form
- Exciting news! We are expanding our preschool program to serve students five days per week!
- We are planning to have an open house on Friday, September 8 from 11:00am – 12:00pm for families and for preschool to start on September 11, 2023.
- Preschool will be offered at Gause, Cape Horn-Skye and Columbia River Gorge.
- If you are a new preschool student, complete online registration at: washougal.k12.wa.us; click on “New Student Registration“. Register for a specific preschool location.
- Returning students are already in the system and do not need to complete the online registration.
- Once your registration is complete, the Early Learning Coordinator will contact you to confirm your registration and your student placement.
Space is limited in the preschool programs, so early registration is recommended. Returning students are given first priority for placement. Students are “waitlisted” when classes are full.
Registration forms for our programs are available by clicking the link above, or in our office at Washougal School District Office.
Please contact us for fee and registration information or if you would like more information about our programs.
Betty Gabel, Administrative Assistant to the Director of Teaching and Learning, 360-954-3015
Washougal School District Office, 4855 Evergreen Way, Washougal, WA 98671
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday