PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES WITH CLOCK HOURS THROUGH ESD 112
Click here to visit PD Enroller and see more opportunities, including registration.
DEER OAKS EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
The EAP can assist with many different types of problems. Among these are stress, depression, anxiety, workplace difficulties, substance abuse, marital problems, family or parenting conflicts, grief, violence and unhealthy lifestyles. The EAP can also provide additional assistance with, and tools & referrals for:
- Childcare and Eldercare Resources with Referrals
- Financial and legal issues
- Free Interactive online simple will
- Retiree Assistance
- Moving Resources/Checklist
- ID Recovery
- Credit Report
- Reimbursed Ride (Cab, Uber, RideShare, Lyft)
Employee Assistance Program through Deer Oaks* log in with your WashougalSD.org account to view this information on how to access the EAP, or contact Human Resources staff to get the information.
Deer Oaks Slidedeck from 8-25-2022 presentation
EMERGENCY FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE EXPANSION ACT AND THE EMERGENCY PAID SICK LEAVE ACT HAVE BEEN EXPANDED DUE TO COVID-19. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE EMPLOYEE RIGHTS FLIER FOR DETAILS.
SCHOOL EMPLOYEE BENEFITS BOARD (SEBB)
Please visit the SEBB website to learn more about the SEBB transition.
The PERS/SERS Retirement Planning Seminar Schedule for 2019 is available from the Department of Retirement Systems. If you are a member of the Washington State Retirement Systems (LEOFF, PERS, PSERS, SRS, TRS, WSPRS) and within five years of retirement, we encourage you to review the seminar information overview, and register online at your convenience. You may also register through email at Register@drs.wa.gov or call them at 360-664-7300 or 888-711-6676.
Please note: Due to space limitations, registration for DRS seminars is limited to members of the Washington State Retirement Systems. They are not able to accommodate reservation requests for members of other retirement systems.
- Adidas Employee Store Pass for August 2023 staff or student with valid ID (see flier for information, requires Google login) Valid at adidas Portland store on NW Vaughn Aug 1 to Sept 5, 2023
- Columbia Sportswear Employee Store Pass for WSD Staff with valid ID – Washougal School District Employees have exclusive access to the Columbia Sportswear Employee Store from September 16th – October 10th! (see flier for information) – Columbia Sportswear Employee Store Pass Link
- Apple Store for Education (staff discount on Mac computers & software)
- Car Rental and Hotel Discounts (Avis, Budget, Hertz, and Hotels.com) (Limited to WSD Staff & Faculty, requires you to access link via Google login)
- Central Washington University Online Course options – CWU has partnered with VESi to provide online courses available for Professional Development Credits or Washington State Clock Hours. View Complete Course List. Courses offered for 2, 3, or 4 Professional Development Credits, or 20, 30, or 40 Clock Hours with fees starting at just $200.
- Country Financial/Team 360 – Free Coffee for WSD Teachers and Staff on 12-6-2021 with the attached certificate
- Dell K12 Store (staff discount on Dell computers)
- FoamCorePrint.com (Foam board poster displays, Aluminum, Vinyl banners) offers 10% discount, just use the code WashougalSD10 when placing any order.
- HP Academic pricing (staff/student discount on HP computers & printers)
- Homes for Heroes Home Purchase Program (discounts on closing costs and other incentives)
- Verizon Wireless (Cell phone service) 15% discount
- Wilco Service Employee Discount (20% discount on certain items)
Note: Inclusion in this list does not represent an endorsement or recommendation of any product or service by the Washougal School District or its staff. The district reserves the right to include or exclude vendors from this list based on the educational purpose and application of the products or services that they offer. The companies providing these staff discounts are not providing any direct benefit to the school district for inclusion on this list, resources are listed solely as a support for staff.