- Planned Absence Request
- CH-S Attendance Guide
- OSPI Tips/Tools for Families regarding Attendance, Absences, and Truancy
Back to School Information
- 2023-24 Back to School Night
- 2023-24 Cape Horn-Skye Elementary Supply Lists
- CH-S Fall 2022 Picture Order Form
Cape Horn-Skye Student/Parent Handbook
Student Registration Forms
- Registration via Qmlativ Family Access
- Parent Access to Student Information (Qmlativ). Access lunch accounts, fees, required forms such as Health Information, COVID-19 Health Attestation, optional forms such as the Free/Reduced Lunch Application, and report cards. Please note that only “Family 1, Guardian 1” can access eFunds via Family Access to make online payments. Any others can make payments or contributions to a student account through the office, either in person or over the phone.
- ParentSquare information and sign up (Skyward Family Access Account required). ParentSquare is our premier communication system that streamlines access to information and communication with the district, the school, and teachers.
- Year-long School Calendar
- CH-S Events Calendar
- Kindergarten Supply List
- Boosters Sign Up
- Free/Reduced Lunch Application – You can also apply via Skyward Family Access (Desktop version) >Food Service >Applications (upper right corner) >Add Application.
For schedule information, please log in to QMLATIV Family Access.
In case of inclement weather, please refer to this document for snow route information. The district will send notices via robo-call, email, and/or ParentSquare (please check your ParentSquare notification settings) when snow routes are in effect. 2023-24 MASTER SNOW ROUTES
To request a bus pass or pick-up note, please call the office at (360) 954-3600, Option 2, and leave a detailed message including your student’s name, teacher, assigned bus number, and requested stop*. For pick-up, please include expected pick up time, and the name of who will be picking up your student. You can also email us at email@example.com. Please note that we cannot guarantee your message will be received after 1:30 for the same day. We recommend that you speak directly to one of the secretaries at (360) 954-3600 if you must make transportation changes within the last hour of the school day.
*Bus Pass Information:
We have had a number of parents and students ask about students riding buses other than their own (e.g. ride to a friend’s house). Unfortunately, we are still not able to allow such bus passes due to capacity. This is the guidance that we have received from our transportation department:
- Students who live in a split household with a parenting plan on file may be assigned to two different buses. (Please contact the office or send a calendar to help us differentiate when to send your student to which household.)
- Students with established regular childcare within the school’s assigned bus routes may be assigned to a bus other than their “home” bus. You must give the office 2 business days notice to request stop changes in order for the office to coordinate with Transportation. Transportation has the authority to approve or deny such requests.
- Primarily for the purpose of childcare, bus passes are allowed if the requested stop is along the student’s assigned route.
Thank you for your understanding. Specific questions can be directed to the transportation department.
Booster & Volunteer Forms
- Volunteer Background Check Application. Please read instructions and requirements carefully. Background checks are required for all volunteers and are good for 2 years. Please bring a valid driver’s license, state ID, or government ID with you when you submit your application to the school’s office or directly to the district office. Please allow 1 to 2 weeks for processing.