The HOLIDAY MARKETPLACE BAZAAR 2014 is completely full!
We can take no more reservations for this event.
Our incredible Panther Girls Soccer team will begin their post season journey with a Saturday night match-up against the #1 team from the Evergreen Conference, Black Hills at 7:00 p.m. at Tumwater Stadium, at Tumwater High School.
If you can't travel and support the team in person, Eli Sports will be broadcasting our match on Saturday from Tumwater. You can go to this link to follow the action: http://elisportsnetwork.com/webcasts/eli-radio-postseason/.
Your source for league standings and tournament brackets is at our league-approved website: www.2agshl.com.
Yearbooks are now on sale! The price is $50 until January 1, 2015. The price for an engraved yearbook is $56.50.
The price goes up after the first of the year. Please come to the ASB office to purchase your yearbook.
THIS WEEK at WHS
Friday, October 31, 2014
- PARENT CONFERENCE WEEK: Periods 5, 6, 7 w/Early Dismissal at 11:25 a.m.
- V FOOTBALL, H vs. Mark Morris - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, November 1, 2014
- XC @ Lewis River Golf Course (Districts) - 10:00 a.m.
- Girls SOCCER, vs. Black Hills @ Tumwater District Stadium - 7:00 p.m.
Monday, November 3, 2014
- J.V. FOOTBALL game - CANCELLED
Tuesday, November 4, 2014
- Girls SOCCER, @ Districts - TBD
Wednesday, November 5, 2014
- EARLY DISMISSAL AT 1:45 p.m. - Teacher Planning
- Football Gear Turn In 2:30 p.m.
Thursday, November 6, 2014
- Boys TENNIS BANQUET, WHS Commons - 7:00 p.m.
- Girls SOCCER, @ Districts (TBA) - 7:00 p.m.
UPCOMING EVENTS :
27-31 - Parent Conference Week: Early Dismissal at 11:25 a.m.
7 - End of first quarter
11 - NO SCHOOL: Veterans Day
13-15 - WHS Drama presents "Grease", Washburn Auditorium - 7:00 p.m.
15 - Holiday Bazaar, Throughout Building - 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
17 - Winter Sports Begin
20-22 - WHS Drama presents "Grease", Washburn Auditorium - 7:00 p.m.
24 - PAC Meeting, Library - 6:30-7:30 p.m.
26-28 - NO SCHOOL: Thanksgiving Break
FREE MOBILE DENTAL SERVICE: Letter to Parents
SCHOOL LUNCH PRICES - 2014-15:
Breakfast Elementary $1.55 Breakfast Middle School $1.80 Breakfast High School $1.85 Breakfast Adult $2.10 Lunch Elementary $2.50 Lunch Middle School $2.70 Lunch High School $2.95 Lunch Adult $3.40
Washougal Community Education & Recreation (WCER) is a department of the Washougal School District that offers educational and recreational activities for area citizens of all ages. To view and/or download the WCER catalog, please visit our website: www.washougal.k12.wa.us/wcer.
NEWS from our SCHOOL NURSE:
- Washougal is now registered with MyLocker.net. with instant benefits for our school's families, friends and faculty. You can now get 50% off a custom Washougal t-shirt for every student! MyLocker sponsors 100% of the cost of this special promotion. Go to www.mylockershop and login. (Your Username: Washougal / Password: Panthers) Follow the easy directions. WHS will earn 12% on all sales - all year long!
- Click Here for WASHOUGAL HS ASB CARD & PARTICIPATION FEE GUIDELINES
- Washougal School District NONDISCRIMINATION POLICY
- WHS Alumni Connection: http://alumniclass.com/washougal
In case of bad winter weather conditions,
be sure to check major Portland television/radio stations
for news of late start, school closure, or event cancellation.