Yearbooks are now on sale! The price is $50 until January 1, 2015. The price for an engraved yearbook is $56.50.
The price goes up after the first of the year. Please come to the ASB office to purchase your yearbook.
FREE MOBILE DENTAL SERVICE: Letter to Parents
THIS WEEK at WHS
Monday, October 20, 2014
- HOMECOMING WEEK: "U.S.A. Day"
- JV FOOTBALL, H vs. Hockinson - 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, October 21, 2014
- HOMECOMING WEEK: "Disney Day"
- College 101, part 3 of 4, Auditorium - Panther Time
- Boys TENNIS, @ Districts - TBD
- JV / V SOCCER, @ Hockinson - 4:30 / 7:00 p.m.
- JV / V VOLLEYBALL, @ Hockinson - 5:30 / 5:30 / 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
- HOMECOMING WEEK: "Blast from the Past: 80's vs. 50's Day"
- EARLY RELEASE @ 1:45 p.m. - Teacher Planning
- GOLF, @ Districts (Three Rivers in Kelso) - 10:00 a.m.
- TENNIS, @ Districts - TBD
Thursday, October 23, 2014
- HOMECOMING WEEK: "College Day"
- X COUNTRY, @ Subdistricts - TBD
- C FOOTBALL, @ Ft. Vancouver - 6:00 p.m.
Friday, October 24, 2014
- HOMECOMING WEEK: "Black-Out Day" (Wear All Black)
- Boys TENNIS, @ Districts - TBD
- V FOOTBALL, Homecoming Game vs. Ft. Vancouver - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, October 25, 2014
- HOMECOMING DANCE, WHS Commons - 8:00 - 11:00 p.m.
- JV / V SOCCER, @ Hudson's Bay - 10:00 a.m. / 12:00 noon
The WHS Chamber Choir had a very successful Choir Retreat in Seaside, Oregon, last weekend. The choir is preparing for a choir exchange with the JMS choirs on Oct 24, and they began working on Handel's Hallelujah Chorus, which will be performed at the Grotto and at the Holiday Choir Concert in December. They also did several activities designed to help the group know each other better, and promote leadership. It was a fun student growth weekend.
UPCOMING EVENTS :
17 - Healthy Youth Survey (See information link above)
24-25 - Homecoming Weekend
27 - PAC Meeting, Library - 6:30-7:30 p.m.
27-31 - Parent Conference Week: Early Dismissal at 11:25 a.m.
30 - Blue Note Cafe', Washburn Auditorium - 7:00 p.m.
11 - NO SCHOOL: Veterans Day
13-15 - WHS Drama presents "Grease", Washburn Auditorium - 7:00 p.m.
15 - Holiday Bazaar, Throughout Building - 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
20-22 - WHS Drama presents "Grease", Washburn Auditorium - 7:00 p.m.
24 - PAC Meeting, Library - 6:30-7:30 p.m.
26-28 - NO SCHOOL: Thanksgiving Break
SCHOOL LUNCH PRICES - 2014-15:
Breakfast Elementary $1.55 Breakfast Middle School $1.80 Breakfast High School $1.85 Breakfast Adult $2.10 Lunch Elementary $2.50 Lunch Middle School $2.70 Lunch High School $2.95 Lunch Adult $3.40
Washougal Community Education & Recreation (WCER) is a department of the Washougal School District that offers educational and recreational activities for area citizens of all ages. To view and/or download the WCER catalog, please visit our website: www.washougal.k12.wa.us/wcer.
NEWS from our SCHOOL NURSE:
- Washougal is now registered with MyLocker.net. with instant benefits for our school's families, friends and faculty. You can now get 50% off a custom Washougal t-shirt for every student! MyLocker sponsors 100% of the cost of this special promotion. Go to www.mylockershop and login. (Your Username: Washougal / Password: Panthers) Follow the easy directions. WHS will earn 12% on all sales - all year long!
- Click Here for WASHOUGAL HS ASB CARD & PARTICIPATION FEE GUIDELINES
- Washougal School District NONDISCRIMINATION POLICY
- WHS Alumni Connection: http://alumniclass.com/washougal
In case of bad winter weather conditions,
be sure to check major Portland television/radio stations
for news of late start, school closure, or event cancellation.