For additional information and forms in all languages, please visit the Washington State Department of Health Webpage for Immunizations or use these links to access the Department of Health Provided immunization requirement forms:
2023-2024 Immunizations Requirements for New Students
All new students enrolling in Washougal School District for 2023-2024 are required to provide medically verified immunization records or an exemption.
This means immunization records turned into the school for incoming students must be from a health care provider, or paperwork from a health care provider must be attached to a handwritten form showing your child’s records are accurate.
- A Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) printed from Washington MyIR. Once you create an account on MyIR, you will be able to access the certificate at any time.
- A physical copy of the CIS form with a healthcare provider signature.
- A physical copy of the CIS form with accompanying medical immunization records from a healthcare provider verified and signed by school staff.
- A CIS printed from the Washington State Immunization Information System by the school nurse or other school staff.
Print the 2023-2024 Certificate of Immunization Status Form
Parents and guardians must provide a record of student’s immunizations by completing an updated Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) form available from the Washington State Department of Health in multiple languages. You can also log into the MyIR site to download the completed form.
- Required Immunization Chart from Department of Health 2023-2024 English (PDF) | Español – Spanish (PDF) | ኣማርኛ – Amharic (PDF) | العربية – Arabic (PDF) | 中文 – Chinese (PDF) | Fosun Chuuk – Chuukese (PDF) | دری – Dari (PDF) | हिन्दी – Hindi (PDF) | 한국어 – Korean (PDF) | Kajin Ṃajōḷ – Marshallese (PDF) | پښتو – Pashto (PDF) | Português – Portuguese (PDF) l ਪੰਜਾਬੀ – Punjabi (PDF) | Русский – Russian (PDF) | Af-soomaali – Somali (PDF) | Tagalog (PDF) | Українська – Ukrainian (PDF) | Tiếng Việt – Vietnamese (PDF)