New Student online Enrollment is now available
If you have a new student to enroll in school for the coming school year, our online system is up and running. We’re excited to meet your child, and help them have a great start to the year!
Visit the New Student Enrollment page to learn about the enrollment process. If you have problems creating an account or enrolling your student, please reach out to the district office at 360-954-3000 for help.
Family Access to Qmlativ, our new Student Information System, is now available.
Starting Wednesday, August 9, families can access these modules in Qmlativ, the next version of the Skyward software:
- Portfolio of report cards
- Free/Reduced price meal applications
- Demographic information about your students
- Health information for your student
We are still actively working to configure some modules, so these items will become available in the next two weeks:
- Student meal payments
- Student fee/fine payments
- Process to submit changes to contact information
As we finish preparing for the start of the 2023-2024 school year, we make these modules available:
- Student transportation including bus stops and times will be posted around August 25
- Student schedules and teacher assignments will become available August 29
- School attendance for the new school year will be available after the first day of school
- Graduation planning for secondary students
Parents and guardians who had an account in Skyward last year can log in with the same username and password combination in Qmlativ.
If you do not remember your login details, you can use the retrieve password link on the login page to reset your password.
One exciting feature of Qmlativ for students is the ability to log in using Single Sign on with their WSD email address!
Thank you for your patience during this system migration. We’re focused on providing modern, secure, and up-to-date systems that support families in being part of their students’ educational journey!
Find the Qmlativ Family Access Link on our WSD Website here: